Stateside for Wed., March 2, 2016
- David Clohessy, the director of the Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests, joined Stateside to talk about why the sex abuse conviction of a former Jackson priest is so significant.
- Chef James Rigato is now a semifinalist for the prestigious award in the category of Best New Restaurant.
- The Essence Restaurant Group has become the very first restaurant group in the country to earn the B Corp certification.
- Super Tuesday 2016 is history. Now we're less than a week away from Michigan's primary. Just how important is Michigan in the big scheme of Election 2016?
TJ Bucholz, president of Vanguard Public Affairs, shares his perspective about Michigan's March 8 presidential primary.
- Lisa Philips, principal of Cass Technical High School, and Milton Curry, associate dean and associate professor at U of M's Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning, discuss how architecture and design will benefit from having more diverse voices and views.
An interview with Lisa Philips and Milton Curry.