Who might run to replace U.S. Rep. John Conyers in Congress? That answer comes today on Stateside. And, we discuss a survey that shows sexism and sexual harassment persist throughout the auto industry. We also hear why soccer analyst Alexi Lalas doesn't see Detroit winning the bid for an MLS team – or at least, not yet.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Who might run to replace Rep. John Conyers in Congress?
- The Michigan roots of every cat owner's favorite product: kitty litter
- Survey shows sexism, harassment persist throughout auto industry
- Soccer analyst Alexi Lalas doesn't see Detroit winning bid for MLS team... yet
- More than a year after annexation, a cautious optimism in Albion