Stateside for Thursday, April 16, 2015
Today on Stateside:
- Members of the group Young Conservatives for Freedom to Marry discuss how they want to change the party platform.
- Detroit News business columnist Daniel Howes talks to us about how Michigan can keep itself competitive in the wake of the tax credits owed to automakers.
- Co-founder of the literary journal “Midwestern Gothic” tells us why the Midwest is the best setting for your creative work and why many feel a deep connection to the region.
- Michigan Radio sports commentator John U. Bacon discusses the Red Wings' chances against the Tampa Bay Lightning tonight in game one of the Eastern Conference First Round series.
- We look at how the classic Detroit “D” has changed throughout the years.