Today on Stateside, a reporter explains how race is still a factor in whether you're approved or denied a conventional mortgage. And, we learn how to judge whether or not a business benefits the community.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Political roundup: Tax cut compromise by Democrats comes at expense of crucial services
- Detroit's true unemployment rate
- Ensemble composes original music for century-old silent films
- Ypsilanti non-profit organizes private "Black Panther" screening for 100 students
- How do you judge whether a business also benefits the community?
- Report: Race still a factor in whether you're approved or denied a conventional mortgage