Stateside: Benson on election challenges; travel and hospitality sectors struggle to hold on
Today on Stateside, we talk about the restaurant association’s lawsuit against the state’s orders hitting down in-person dining experiences. Also, as the CDC recommends Americans not travel for Thanksgiving, we check in on the travel industry which has been improvising day to day throughout the pandemic
Listen to the full show above or find individual segments below.
SOS Benson: Challenges to election results “designed to create chaos”
- Jocelyn Benson is Michigan’s Secretary of State.
Travel industry grinds to a standstill as COVID-19 keeps people close to home
- Chris Conlin is President and CEO of Conlin Travel, an Ann Arbor-based travel business.
- Olivia Post is a travel advisor with Conlin Travel.
Can Michiganders dine out safely? Industry group sues state over indoor dining restrictions
- Justin Winslow is President & CEO of the Michigan Restaurant & Lodging Association.
- Andrew Epstein and Marcela Rubio Orozco, who are a couple, were the owners of Dolores restaurant in Ypsilanti which closed due to COVID-19.